CUSN is looking for video editors to collaborate with our production team to edit various video projects. This is an independent, volunteer position. The selected candidate will report to the Senior Producer, Multimedia.
- Cutting video highlights, plays of the week, player packs, and any other video content for CUSN.ca and our various multimedia platforms
- Experience with any non-linear editing software
- Adobe Premiere Pro is preferred for collaboration with staff
- Enrolled in or graduated from a media, communications, or broadcast program at a Canadian university or college
- Understanding of U SPORTS and other Canadian university sports
- Ability to edit, design, and implement Photoshop and other graphic content for video overlays
- Understanding of basic colour correction and audio editing
How to Apply:
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include:
- Demo reel or links to 1-3 multimedia examples
- 500-word piece on why you think you would be a great addition to our roster and why you are passionate about Canadian University Sports
- Reference list is recommended
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.